Request for Student Documents

This page is for adult students, parents of current and past students, professionals, and other programs.  All information is confidential.  For any information to be released, we must have a release form on file.  Release forms must be filled out by an adult student or legal guardian of an adolescent student.

*If you are an aftercare or other program requesting files, please contact your client (student or guardian) directly and have them fill out this form.

(If you are an aftercare or other program and have a release already signed by the proper party, please send this to and continue to fill out this form to make your request.)

[formidable id=3]