Our Family Services Department is a cornerstone of our program, and is fully integrated and dedicated to supporting and guiding parents and families. Highlights of our family programming include:
- Access to a secure Parent Portal, where families have 24-hour access to weekly photos and correspondence, a comprehensive resource library, the Family Pathway Workbook, family documents, and detailed information to engage in all of Open Sky’s family services and experiences.
- Weekly phone calls with therapists to discuss student progress and clinical treatment strategies and review the family’s work in the Family Pathway Workbook.
- Meaningful support, guidance, and mentorship through resources such as our team of Family Care Coordinators, the Monday night tele-support group, and transition mentors.
- Valuable skills development through the Family Pathway workbook, the Family Pathway Class, parent coaching, and our educational blog and podcast.
- Cornerstone experiences like Wellness Weekend, Family Quest, and graduation, which provide parents the opportunity to cultivate personal wellness, model healthy behaviors, commit to their own healing, and actively engage in their child’s therapeutic process.
- The chance to stay connected to the Open Sky community through alumni reunions, the monthly reConnect Call, the SKYlights newsletter, and our robust social media presence.